Date:15th May 2018 (Tuesday) | Time: 1.30pm
Location: Penang Skills Development Centre (PSDC)
No.1, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Mr. Ralf Brüning
Zuken EMC Technology Center in Paderborn/Germany.
Mr. Ralf Bruning is the Product Manager for High-Speed Design Systems at the Marketing, Technology and Business Development Centre for Zuken SI, PI and EMC analysis tools. He holds a Diploma Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Economics from the University of Paderborn.
He has 30 years of experience in Electronics and EDA and started as the Simulation Engineer in Siemens Nixdorf, then becoming developer of simulation tools in INCASES Engineering and then Team Leader and Product Manager.
He is a regular speaker on International Conferences on Signal and Power Integrity topics. He is involved in European Funding projects and EDA standardization activities as well.
What you will learn - High Speed PCB Design with Signal Integrity, Power Integrity and EMC Control
- Motivation and Background
- EMC aspects of printed circuit boards, root causes and mitigation strategy
- Impact of Signal and Power Integrity to the EMC behaviour of PCBs
- Design for EMC by a Concurrent Analysis Approach
- High-speed Design and Constraining
- Layer Stack Design and Impedance Control
- Managing Board Signal Integrity, Timing, Termination and Topology Control
- Differential Pairs, Eye Diagrams, SERDES Design and IBIS-AMI Analysis
- Power Integrity Analysis and Decoupling
- Fast EMC Emission Prediction for Differential and Common Mode Noise
Limited Free Seats Available.
Based on First Come First Served Basis.
For more information, please contact Robert.