Conceptual design requires wide ranging review, which can lead to a multitude of additional tasks. For example:
- Drafting of review diagrams
- Design knowhow searches
- Tracking of a variety of design modifications
- Searches of existing design data
- Sharing data with other electrical designers
- Collecting data from the infrastructure
- Compilation of aggregate tables
- Data sharing with mechanical engineers
- Creating mockups
System Planner reduces the additional work that needs to be carried out by designers and provides an environment that lets them concentrate on their main task of system design.
*On the left is a movie about System Planner.