FPR is the data format for DFM Center, which is a manufacturing design and manufacturability verification system, and retains CAD attributes.
More than 70 leading companies in the industry world-wide including the below listed accept FPR data.
- Azuma Co., Ltd.
- Clover Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Kyoden Co., Ltd.
- MRA Design Center Ltd.
- Nikko Company
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- SANYO Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Printed Circuits, Co., Ltd.
- System Mass Service Co., Ltd
- Taiyo Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Hokuto Electronics Corporation
- Yamamoto Mfg. Co., Ltd.
(Listed in an alphabetical order.)